- Products and Services
- Success Stories
- Choose EC Credit Control
- Contact Us
- Free Guide to debt management
Terms of Trade Documentation
Having clear Terms of Trade will ensure the smooth running of your business. Start your business off the right way with a comprehensive credit management package.
Do you want to make sure your money is in your account?
Do you want to have a clear legal relationship with your customer?
Do you want to be able to collect debts in a simple straightforward and effective manner?
Terms Of Trade Documentation
A credit management package establishes a clear legal relationship with all your customers right from the beginning. Because every business is different, the documents will be tailored to you and even have your company logo on them.
Advantages of Terms Of Trade Documents
Having correct terms and conditions in place will mean;
- They will help protect against the loss of profit
- Provide indemnity from potential liabilities
- Enable charges to be imposed for late payment
- Provide the advantage of reservation of title until goods are paid for (available in most circumstances where goods are sold)
- Improve cashflow and reduce the cost of monitoring payments
- Ease of resolving disputes and unpaid accounts.
EC Credit Control has a range of documentation that can be be personalised for your business including:
- Terms & Conditions of Trade Documentation
- Credit Application forms
- Work Authorisation forms
- Quotation forms
- Sales Order forms
- Personal Guarantees and Indemnities
- Estimate and Variation forms
EC Credit Control provides a comprehensive conditions service that will ensure you are covered for:
- Sales of Goods and Supply of Services Act
- Consumer Credits Contracts Act
- Data Protection Act
- Recovery of Costs, Expenses and Interest
Contact us to find out how we can get your business running smoothly.